Cyborg in the UFC

Cristiane "Cyborg" Justino has signed a deal with Zuffa, the parent company of the UFC and has wasted no time in calling out the Women's Bantamweight Champion. Cyborg took to social media and released the following statement aimed at the undefeated champ.

“Your excuses to not fight me are going down as fast as you will when I catch you in the Octagon. Stop irresponsibly accusing me of using anabolic steroids. I am clean! You know that I’ve passed several tests, a lot of them surprise ones. Let’s do Olympic testing, like Pacquiao and Mayweather, and then you’ll have one less excuse to hide behind. Lorenzo hired me, I’m back and I’m coming after you. After we fight, you will either retire and go make movies or you’re going to run to the flyweight division, like you ran away from me at featherweight. You’re never going to be the best until you face the best. Show up, it takes two to make a fight. Don’t be scared. Fans see me out here and they see you just talking. Have some respect for them. It’s embarrassing that you say you’d face Gina Carano at featherweight and not me. One way or another, I’m coming after you. Put some work in instead of coming up with excuses. You can give 99 excuses to not fight me, but not being in the UFC is no longer one of them.”

Much like the fight between Gina Cerano and Cris Cyborg, a fight between Ronda Rousey and Cris Cyborg would be huge for women's MMA so there is no doubt that Zuffa/UFC would love for this fight to take place. But the question still remains...can Cyborg make 135 lbs?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Alister Overeem should consider fighting Junior Dos Santos

Dillashaw Injured

What Nunes Needs to Do To Keep The Title